WESO Hybrid Service Quality Toolkit
The Quality Assessment Toolkit for Hybrid Settlement Services provides the process and tools for Service Provider Organizations (SPOs) to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of their hybrid service delivery. WESO provides tips and best practices to adapt and improve hybrid service delivery models.
Designed for settlement service provider organizations, this toolkit enables you to assess and optimize service quality, and improve hybrid service delivery models.
This toolkit will support SPOs to:
- Implement a performance measurement framework to evaluate and improve the quality of hybrid services.
- Use data-driven decision-making in organizations.
- Understand how newcomer clients experience hybrid services.
- Understand barriers and improve experiences of newcomer clients when accessing hybrid services.
- Increase options and choices for newcomer clients to access services.
- Client Questionnaire: Evaluate acceptance of online services, staff performance, website accessibility, web security, and client barriers.
- Ready-To-Use Excel Template: Generate automated reports, highlighting strengths and areas for improvement.
- Continuous Improvement Tool: Track interventions, assign roles, and monitor outcomes for ongoing enhancement.
- Action Plan: Seamlessly implement the toolkit with our comprehensive guide.