The WESO training provides a step-by-step guide to utilizing The Quality Assessment Toolkit for Hybrid Settlement Services in Canada. Through this training, participants will learn how to plan their own hybrid program evaluation. In addition, participants will have access to a selection of free WESO tools and resources and a detailed action plan to ensure successful implementation. The training comprises a mandatory core module and three additional optional modules, allowing attendees to select those most relevant to their needs. There is no cost to participate. Certificates will be provided upon completion.
Service Provider Organization Eligibility:
- Must be categorized as a Service Provider Organization as per IRCC.
- Must be operated and located in Canada.
- Must provide at least one category of service (Needs Assessments and Referrals; Information and Orientation; Language Assessments; Language Training; Employment-Related Services; Community Connections)
- Must provide hybrid services or considering hybrid services in the future.
Overview of Training Modules
WESO training is made up of a mandatory core module and three optional modules:
Core Module: The Quality Assessment Toolkit for Hybrid Settlement Services
The Quality Assessment Toolkit for Hybrid Settlement Services in Canada toolkit is designed to evaluate and enhance the quality of Settlement Service Provider Organizations' (SPOs) hybrid services.
With a focus on improving client intention to use these services, the toolkit includes a comprehensive Client Questionnaire that covers five key dimensions:
1. Staff performance
2. Website accessibility
3. Web security
4. Client barriers
5. In-person preference
Additionally, it offers a user-friendly ready-to-use Excel template to generate automated reports, highlighting areas for improvement. The toolkit also provides a powerful Continuous Improvement tool for tracking interventions, assigning roles, monitoring timelines, and measuring outcomes.
Utilize the Action Plan included in the toolkit and take your settlement services to a new and improved level.
Module: Questionnaire Design
Optimize client feedback in the settlement sector with this Questionnaire Design module. Explore the phases of questionnaire development:
- Exploratory Phase - Conduct Literature Review and Focus Groups.
- Piloting Phase - Test and refine your questionnaire.
- Launching Phase - Officially launch the questionnaire to clients.
Improve your settlement services by capturing valuable client insights. Start enhancing your feedback process today!
Front-line staff and program managers at settlement service provider organizations (SPOs) who are interested in understanding how WESO developed the HYSQUAL client questionnaire and the main dimensions to consider when customizing their own client feedback tool.
Module: Data Collection
Explore how online tools like SurveyMonkey enhance your evaluation process. Learn to create various question formats and easily share survey links with settlement service clients. Gather insights on settlement services, including support for newcomers. Extract and analyze data using Excel to optimize hybrid settlement services.
Harness the power of client feedback to enhance your offerings and empower your organization!
Front-line staff and program managers at settlement service provider organizations (SPOs) who are interested in understanding how WESO Data collection module can help when collecting survey data.
Module: Data Analysis for Questionnaires Using Excel
Improve your settlement services with WESO's Ready-to-Use Excel Template. Key features we will review:
- Automated Excel Template: Generate insightful reports and dashboards.
- Importance Performance Analysis: Identify priority areas for newcomer support.
- Actionable Insights: Enhance service quality based on client feedback and data analysis.
Front-line staff and program managers at settlement service provider organizations (SPOs) who are interested in acquiring statistical analysis skills and gaining proficiency in Excel's functionalities.