Accelerated Resiliency and Retention Training Program
Get training to build your career in the tourism and hospitality sector!
The Accelerated Resiliency and Retention Training Program provides unemployed and underemployed individuals with vital information to apply in the fields of hospitality and tourism. This two-day program provides you with tools to deliver great customer service and boost your career! There is no cost to participate.
OTEC's new Accelerated Resiliency and Retention Training program is delivered by the YMCA in person over a two day workshop. Instruction is provided by certified, experienced trainers and participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
Essentials of Service Excellence (Full-day)
Learn some of the basic tools to go beyond customer service and create exceptional service experiences for customers.
Stress Management (Half-day)
Explore the impact of stress on our bodies, minds, and spirits, and resiliency strategies to manage its effects in the workplace.
Emotional Intelligence (Half-day)
Learn how to harness your EI to reduce stress, enhance communication and improve job satisfaction.
Following completion of the two-day training, participants will have access to the following online courses:
- Introduction to Conflict Management
Participants Must Be:
- At least 15 years of age, and not currently attending school.
- A Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee with open work permit, or Newcomer with an Authorization for Emergency Travel document and a valid work permit. (Temporary residents, asylum seekers and refugees must confirm with the government what permits are required).
- Legally entitled to study and work in Canada.
- A resident of Ontario.
- Proficient in English (Canadian Language Benchmark Level 5, or higher).
For more information or to register for the training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-688-2150 ext. 223
This Employment Ontario Program is funded in part by the
Government of Canada and Government of Ontario: